Come join UCSB for the 4th annual 'North-South Invitational & Fundraiser' benefiting the UCSB Sailing Team. The day long event is a regatta (boats provided) followed by a reception - take part in one or both parts of the day! The event is open to Sailing Team alumni, family, and friends which means... UCSB Sailing parents, friends, and local sailing community members who want to take part.
The North-South Regatta: Saturday, May 13, 1030am-330pm. There will be a fleet of 18+ FJ's and a 'Legacy Division' for 40ish & up. Parents, siblings, and alumni are invited to take part. Team members will be allowed to crew for parents, family members or alumni. Regatta documents are below. Enter the Regatta Online Here.
The Reception: Saturday night, May 13th at 5:30-8:00pm, we will host a reception with silent auction and awards and we will present the plaque to honor those who gave to the fleet replacement campaign while enjoying food and beverages at a location To Be Determined. RSVP for the Reception Here.
Come support UCSB Sailing and celebrate your favorite North-South memories with friends!
SCHEDULE - Saturday, May 13th, 2017
- 1015 - registration @ UCSB dock
- 1100 - competitor meeting
- 1145 - first warning signal
- 1530 - no warning signal after this time
- 1730-2000 - food, beverages, awards, and silent auction @ Location To Be Determined
- 1900 - Awards and silent auction winners announced.
SCHEDULE - Sunday, May 14th, 2017 (Mother's Day)
- 1200-1600 - Open House at the UCSB Sailing Facility for those who want to take a boat out.